Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I was inspired by Tim

I've been thinking of doing a blog for a long time and when I read my brother Tim's, I thought I should go for it. I don't know how to put pictures on there yet, so if you read this and want to teach me then give me a call. I'm a little slow with technology, just got a cell phone a year ago. So, the last few days I've been trying to potty train Sinjin - not going too well. He's been running around naked or with only underwear (Lightning McQueen of course) and he doesn't like it when he goes on the floor, but he's only gotten to the bathroom once. I was relieved when I had to take Essie to karate and a baseball game because that meant Sinjin needed a pull-up on. Ang, sorry this took me so long, I know you've been waiting on the edge of your seat for my inspired words, but the kids needed dinner. Well, I will hopefully figure out how to put my pictures on here and then I'll post again later today.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Looks good! Can't wait to read more.
I would go back to your dashboard profile and take out the specifics on where you live. Call me paranoid, but I don't like to make it TOO easy for people to match me to my profile.

Charlene said...

I'm excited to see your blog--and I think the name is awesome. Of course, the pics will always be fun to see.