Last night Matt gave me Stephen Colbert's book "I Am America, And So Can You". He actually had bought it for my birthday but forgot until yesterday. The book is hilarious, as is his TV show. I really like Stephen Colbert, except when he occasionally goes too far and is crude. I record his show on my DVR and will watch three or four episodes without anything bad, but then all of a sudden he's completely offensive. Too bad life is like that so often.
I had yesterday and the next two days off of work. That's always fun except for all the catching up I need to do on housework. This weekend Matt actually kept the house quite clean. He always does that if the home teachers are coming over. So, thankyou John and Abe for visiting once a month.
Essie and Summer are starting postcard collections. So if anyone goes on a cool trip they would love it if you sent them one. Thanks!
2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Stephen Colbert. It's the only show (besides Lost) that I actually seek out on the internet and watch fairly regularly. I agree that he occasionally gets pretty crude, but I've actually been surprised at how little that happens, compared to most shows.
Never watched it. Hmmmph.
I will have to look and see if I have any cool postcards. I bet I do.
Stupid computer would not rip PotO. I still owe you a birthday present. Maybe that will be it.
Post a Comment