Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Lake View




One of the nice things about Matt being temporarily unemployed is that he's getting all kinds of tasks done around the house. In the last week he has fixed a big hole in the wall, painted both porches and the swingset, fixed sprinklers, repaired an outside wire that was coming undone, and replaced some shingles on the roof that had blown off from Tuesday night's big wind storm. While he was up on the roof today I decided to go hang out with him. It's quite lovely up there. What a great view of the mountains and the lake. I've always said that I wish I had a lakeview property, and today I realized that I do:)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Miss you!

Cyclingred said...

That is a good view. But made me think of Proverbs 21:9 :)

Kara said...

Ahhh, you are a great wife, I don't think I would climb a roof to help out :) Too scared!

meredith said...

What a beautiful view! Love the lake and the mountains!