Saturday, October 17, 2009

Beatles Rock Band



We just rented Beatles Rock Band for the XBox, and I must say...it's awesome! I don't even like video games, but this one is totally fun. I've played Rock Band before and thought it was okay, but I rarely knew any of the songs. Well, this version of the game is the perfect solution for that. Lots of fun to play, sing, and watch the animated Beatles. Doesn't Sinjin look like a natural? Matt or Uncle Tim will have to teach hime to play a real guitar some day. I should have gotten a picture of Essie singing - she is great at it, and knows almost all the songs.

4 comments:

aubrie said...

oh!! i love sinjin's seriousness at the microphone, he really does look natural. that looks like such a fun night. i want to hear essie sing!

Zach O. said...

looks fun...i so wanted to buy it...but didn't wanna fork out 160 for it.

Jessica said...

So, SO darling! *Love* Sinjin at the mic!!

Angie said...

I get tempted and then I get some sense. I don't have any friends I would invite over to play. Silly to get something that I'd never use. No matter how super cool it might be.