Monday, October 19, 2009

Kisses

Yesterday we were sitting in Sacrament Meeting and Sinjin crawled up on my lap. (This is not unusual, all three kids like to do this during church.) Then he asked me the cutest question. He looked at me very seriously and said "Mom, have you had enough kisses today?" I, of course, told him no and that he should give me one. He's very generous to me with his kisses. What a sweet little guy. This morning I told Matt he should ask me that every day too:)

5 comments:

Elena said...

Awww. Jake's the opposite. I almost have to bribe him for any kisses. Enjoy. What a cutie.

Chrissy said...

Every one should be asked that by a cute boy :-)

Jessica said...

That is just *darling.*

Cyclingred said...

I know I certainly don't get enough kisses every day. But unlike Chrissy I don't think everyone wants a kiss from a cute boy. Unless it's my grandson. :)

Zach O. said...

haha...yea i don't reckon i need any kisses from cute boys. but lil sinj is a ladies man in the making it sounds like.