I just wanted to display my incredibly cute Halloween decorations. I can't take any credit though, my mom is very talented and very generous:) Other than Christmas, Halloween is my favorite holiday to decorate for. The kids were begging me to get our stuff out, so they helped me get it all organized a couple days ago. Now we just need to do our porch. We try to make that a little more scary than cute, but I'm not sure if I succeed because I don't really like the super gorey Halloween stuff. I'll put a picture of that up when I'm done.
5 comments:
Your decorations look great! And you're right, your mom is very talented and very generous :-)
You're decorations are super cute!
oops-your decorations!
cute! how did you hang the quilts? i don't have a quilt hanger yet so i was wondering if you used some other creative way. also, i love the picture of you on your roof. it was nice to just see a picture of you, though it made me miss you a lot. you always look so cute :)
Your comment about "except for Christmas" has become the norm in the U.S. I have read that Halloween is seceond to Christmas in consumer spending.
Post a Comment