Last night Essie got her purple belt for karate. She's getting really good. We also got to see some black belts do their thing and that motivated her to want to get her black belt. Sometimes she doesn't want to go to class because she'd rather play with her friends, but she really does like it once she gets there. And she totally wants to be a black belt some day. This other picture is Sinjin in his new "bed". Matt gave away our crib to a coworker so we got him a mattress, but haven't yet gotten the bed. I was thinking of doing that today but I think it's too cold. I only go out in the snow if I have to. Sinjin is such a good little sleeper. He lies down on the mattress at bedtime and, as long as I sing him a few songs, he just goes right to sleep and doesn't get up until about 8:00 the next morning. Both the girls would get up multiple times once we put them in a bed and they weren't trapped by a crib. Sinjin has always been the easiest to get to sleep, and now he's finally potty trained! He just decided last week that he could do it and hasn't even had an accident:)
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Purple Belt
Last night Essie got her purple belt for karate. She's getting really good. We also got to see some black belts do their thing and that motivated her to want to get her black belt. Sometimes she doesn't want to go to class because she'd rather play with her friends, but she really does like it once she gets there. And she totally wants to be a black belt some day. This other picture is Sinjin in his new "bed". Matt gave away our crib to a coworker so we got him a mattress, but haven't yet gotten the bed. I was thinking of doing that today but I think it's too cold. I only go out in the snow if I have to. Sinjin is such a good little sleeper. He lies down on the mattress at bedtime and, as long as I sing him a few songs, he just goes right to sleep and doesn't get up until about 8:00 the next morning. Both the girls would get up multiple times once we put them in a bed and they weren't trapped by a crib. Sinjin has always been the easiest to get to sleep, and now he's finally potty trained! He just decided last week that he could do it and hasn't even had an accident:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations Essie!!! What a little cutie.
That's awesome, Es! I've always thought it might be kind of fun to take some martial arts classes.
yup cool for essie....and also sweet to see the lil dude already knows what's up and appreciates sleep.
Post a Comment