I took the kids for a quick trip to San Antonio for Spring Break. It's always fun to visit the great state of Texas (and my family of course). The weather was gorgeous and we had no problem getting on flights so it was a success all around. The kids loved seeing their cousins. It really was cute to see them playing together, that hasn't happened too often. I would love to move down to SA; go to movies with my sisters, have family dinners, play board games, all the fun stuff I miss out on:( I do love Utah, but living near family would be great. I got to meet Chrissy, my future sister-in-law. She's a very cool girl, and it's obvious that she and Zach adore each other.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Trip to SA
I took the kids for a quick trip to San Antonio for Spring Break. It's always fun to visit the great state of Texas (and my family of course). The weather was gorgeous and we had no problem getting on flights so it was a success all around. The kids loved seeing their cousins. It really was cute to see them playing together, that hasn't happened too often. I would love to move down to SA; go to movies with my sisters, have family dinners, play board games, all the fun stuff I miss out on:( I do love Utah, but living near family would be great. I got to meet Chrissy, my future sister-in-law. She's a very cool girl, and it's obvious that she and Zach adore each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You keep adding pictures! I can't keep up. I'm with you. Moving to SA would be awesome. But, alas - not gonna happen any time soon. Don't you move down there without me.
always fun to see y'all. the kids just keep getting bigger and bigger, fun to see 'em grow...good times.
oh yea and i love the reference to the great state of Texas.
Cute kids. We're waiting for you!
It definitely was so fun having you guys here and meeting you and the kids! I can't get over how adorable they all are. Will we see you again in June?? :)
Absolutely, we'll be back in June. But Matt can't come, he'll be in California for AT:(
Post a Comment