Summer really wanted to try taking pictures this morning. The one of me and the one of Sinjin were her best shots. I thought they were pretty good for a 5 year-old. I included the picture of her to show that she's already tired of her bangs. She can never get them to look "just right", so now she doesn't want them anymore. She suggested that we just cut them right at the roots. I had to tell her that won't work and she'll have to join the "growing my bangs out" club.
Last night we went to dinner at my friend Elena's house. It was so fun! I got to see her and her family, and also Kara, Ryan, and Nieltson(really not sure how to spell that). They're all friends from my days at BYU, and I don't see them nearly often enough. So, thank you Elena, and I apologize for Sinjin's lovely suprise for us at the end of the night. Good thing I love that kid so much:)
2 comments:
That's a great picture of you! The "come hither" look works. As for Sinjin's little surprise - think nothing of it. I wish that was the grossest thing that has happened at my house. Unfortunately, there has been much worse. But it was fun. We should do it again. And good for you for joining facebook.
OK. Fess up. Did he have an accident or something?
I liked Summy's bangs. A lot. Sad face that she wants to grow them out. 8[
Post a Comment