Tuesday, February 3, 2009
The Breakup
I always like to have a short list of what I call "movie boyfriends" (which is totally okay with Matt because he likes to have "tv girlfriends"). I have had one consistently since I was in high school and his name is Christian Bale. I have been a fan since "Newsies", and I've seen most of his movies since then (a couple were a bit too violent so I skipped those). Anyway, I forgave him a few months ago when his mom and sister accused him of verbal abuse. I was hoping the media blew that all out of proportion and that it wasn't true. But today I heard with my own ears his tirade directed at one of the crew members of a recent movie he's in. I could tell it was his voice, and I was quite disappointed in him. He had a total potty-mouth and he sounded really mean. It won't be easy, but I think I might have to break up with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I hope anyone reading this knows that I'm saying it all in jest. I think that's pretty obvious, but it's so hard when something is written to know the tone that it's being said in.
We'll always have Newsies.
ya know i saw that headline on yahoo about him and wondered how you felt about that.
this is actually zach o. i'm on chrissy's compy and she was signed in. my b.
So what part is in jest? The TV boyfriend or the breaking up part?
No, I was so dissapointed too. I think I'll break up with him too.
I didn't hear that, but it's too bad, 'cause I've always liked him too.
Of course I was joking about the breaking up part. As if I would dump Christian Bale. Have you seen him? :)
i thought of you as soon as i saw the headlines about bale. on another note, was is the little giant ladder that you said? if it was, those are going to be on sale at costco starting on the 9th i think.
Post a Comment