I have found a blog that I really enjoy reading. It's done by Gwyneth Paltrow and it's all about food, traveling, style, health. (It's called Goop.com if anyone wants to check it out) It's fun to read but it always makes me want to travel and buy things. Magazines do that to me too. I think I'm quite susceptible to pretty pictures:)
I took the kids to the Draper Temple open house on Wednesday. It's very beautiful and they chose a great spot to build it. I was a little bit frustrated while we were there though because Sinjin seemed to be the only child not being reverent. He kept running off trying to climb on things and then suddenly collapsing in the middle of the floor. Then we were all in a sealing room listening to a temple worker speak and he started crying and wiggling off of my lap until I just gathered him up and the girls and left. A nice lady outside could see my embarrassment and told Sinjin he was okay and was a nice boy. I was talking to him once we got outside and told him he was being naughty. He proceeded to tell me "But, Mom, that lady said I was a nice boy". Then he said his favorite line "I didn't mean to do it!" At least I can look back now and see the humor in it.
3 comments:
Sinjin is a nice little boy....who just happened to be a little bit naughty at that moment.
I read Goop. She has some pretty unrealistic expectations (like her hotels ... beautiful--but we can't all lay down that much a night) but I still like to read it. 8]
Oh, poor Sinjin! It's hard to behave all the time! I have a hard time, even part of the time!
Post a Comment