Monday, February 23, 2009
Mondays
For the last year and a half I have really liked Mondays. That's because a typical work week for me is Thursday thru Sunday. I don't mind my job, in fact it's one of the only jobs I've had that I don't mind going to, but I still like it best when I'm home with the fam. Now I have three days to catch up on everything, like cleaning the house and watching my recorded tv shows. A Utah legend, Larry H. Miller, died this week. I've always thought he was an interesting guy. I loved when people got mad at him for not showing certain movies at his theaters and he totally didn't care. I think he had every right to choose what will be shown at the movie theater he owns. Matt threw away his sodas and got motivated to exercise more regularly when he heard that LHM had died from complications of diabetes. I can't say that word without thinking of Wilford Brimley and the "diabeedas". :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for Matt. It's made me think a bit more about taking better care of my health.
Post a Comment