The kids take quite an interest in my blog and love to see pictures of themselves on it. That is why I'm posting these silly pictures of them making "scary" faces. I also wanted to show how clean our fish tank is. I spent over an hour cleaning it today. It was getting pretty disgusting so I replaced the pebbles on the bottom and got new scenery. These are actually sharks, and they have probably trippled in size since we got them. The silver one is so big that it jumped out of the net that I catch them with and was flopping all over the floor until Matt caught him with his hands.
4 comments:
I had to laugh about Matt catching the fish with his hands. When I was a kid I had a tank in my room and realized that the little buggers were jumping out of the back air hole. Sheesh, I caught a couple before I put a screen over it. Great pics!
We love to see the pics, too. And I would make that face if a little shark was flopping all over the floor.
Is that a real turtle? My kids like to see themselves on my blog too. But they don't like it when I post funny stories about the.
No, the turtle isn't real. I wish it was, it's so cute. Summer really wants a turtle but I told her we couldn't get one until the sharks die. Now she's hoping they will soon. Sad, huh?
Post a Comment