I didn't get many pictures of Christmas, I was busy with the video camera instead. This is my first chance to post since Christmas cause I've been at work so much. I went in on Christmas at 8pm and didn't leave until 4am. The weather and holiday travel have been a bad mix. The next day I worked 12:30 until 1am and then slept at the airport because I had to be back at 7am and work until 5pm. Somehow I avoided this craziness at the airport last year. But Christmas morning was fun. The kids were very happy with their gifts. Matt and I mainly got boring stuff like a new spring on our garage door and new tires on one of the cars. That's alright though, I'm grateful we could take care of the things we needed to. I wish I could have been with the rest of the fam in San Antonio this year. I have to admit I'm a little sad that they're all having fun down there without me.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas
I didn't get many pictures of Christmas, I was busy with the video camera instead. This is my first chance to post since Christmas cause I've been at work so much. I went in on Christmas at 8pm and didn't leave until 4am. The weather and holiday travel have been a bad mix. The next day I worked 12:30 until 1am and then slept at the airport because I had to be back at 7am and work until 5pm. Somehow I avoided this craziness at the airport last year. But Christmas morning was fun. The kids were very happy with their gifts. Matt and I mainly got boring stuff like a new spring on our garage door and new tires on one of the cars. That's alright though, I'm grateful we could take care of the things we needed to. I wish I could have been with the rest of the fam in San Antonio this year. I have to admit I'm a little sad that they're all having fun down there without me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We didn't have as much fun as we would have if you could have been here.
So come soon.
yea, it wasn't like the good old days. on a side note, we finally get to matt in his rockin glasses! watched wall-e yet?
Post a Comment