Sunday, January 11, 2009

Eleven Years







Yesterday was mine and Matt's eleventh anniversary. We didn't really do much because Matt had drill until about 6:00. So, I made a nice dinner and he bought me some of my favorite lotion. It's too bad jobs always seem to get in the way of our fun:) Not always though, Matt and I have had a lot of fun these past eleven years. It's cool to be married to your best friend, someone you love to hang out with. Matt has a way of not worrying about things and just enjoying the moment. He makes me laugh, which was always at the top of my list of "Things I Want In A Man." (Not that I ever wrote this list down, but all of us girls have them in our heads.) He's a great dad, incredibly smart, friendly, hard-working, and still tall, dark and handsome:)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations to you both! I love the motorcycle picture!

jen said...

Congratulations on 11 years!

Zach O. said...

that's crazy y'all have been married for eleven years...i remember goin up to utah when y'all got married and seeing snow for the first time in a while. looks like y'all have had good times. congrats.

Elena said...

Congratulations! Y'all are good together. Enjoy 11 x 11 more years - and then some.

meredith said...

Congrats on 11 years! I love the Bronco jacket your daughter is wearing! We are BIG Bronco fans!