Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sinjin Gets A Haircut






Last night I went to Wal-Mart on my way home from work and bought some clippers. Sinjin's hair had gotten way too long and I couldn't stand it for another day. A friend of mine usually cuts the kids' hair, but it's hard to find a time that I can bring them that she has available. So I've decided I will cut Sinjin's hair from now on. I did it once with my mom's clippers when we were in Texas so I knew it wasn't too difficult. He didn't like it one bit though. He always insists that it's called a head cut, and from his reaction you would think we really were cutting his head and not his hair. But it turned out pretty darn cute.

6 comments:

Zach O. said...

haha...looks like you did a fine job...i let chrissy cut my hair the other day and it turned out solid...head cuts in the home remind me of the mish. good times.

Elena said...

Way cute. Tom won't let me do the boys' hair. I'm not as talented as you.

Kara said...

His hair looks great, and those big blue eyes....wow! Sure do miss you, let's get together for ice cream again!

Cyclingred said...

Wow that is quite a pile of hair. He must have really needed it. I can only recall one haircut in my life that wasn't given to my by your grandmother until I moved away and went on my mission.

jen said...

It looks good! I have a good friend that cuts our hair. It's a good thing because I'm pretty sure it wouldn't turn out like yours did.

Inger-Lis said...

I had to laugh when I saw Sinjin's shirt. James has one just like it in red;)I love Old Navy.