Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fun Times






We've been busy the last few days. On Monday night Summer and I went to see "The Nutcracker" at the Capitol Theatre downtown. I loved it and Summer loved it until the last half hour or so when she started to get tired. We rode Trax which Summer thought was very cool and I thought was very convenient. Then for the last two days we've been wrapping and cooking and, best of all, we found a great hill for sledding. The kids have loved that. It is really fun, except my butt is sore from going off a ramp at the bottom of the hill :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

That does look like fun. ALMOST makes me wish it was a little colder here.

Almost. 8]

I'm glad you made it to/from the Nutcracker safely.

Going back to my froggy coughing now. How do I forget every year that I am allergic to December in Texas?

Zach O. said...

that snow looks like good times. wish we had a little here.

aubrie said...

that is so neat that you and summer went to the nutcracker! sledding looks fun too. you look cute in your hat. :)