Have any of you seen "White Christmas"? There's an a cappella song in it all about snow that I like. Today I spent a lot of time shoveling my driveway. I did it in the morning and then it kept snowing and I had to do it again in the afternoon. The good thing is that I never really feel very cold when I'm shoveling snow. I like to shovel snow and mow the lawn because I can count that as my exercise for the day. I was supposed to be at work but I didn't go. Summer didn't feel very well, and I really didn't want to have to drive to the airport before the roads were clear. I'm sure I'll have to at some point this winter, but I didn't feel like it today. I got to go to Essie and Summer's school Christmas concert since I stayed home. It was cute, I got pictures of them in their Santa hats before they left.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Snow!
Have any of you seen "White Christmas"? There's an a cappella song in it all about snow that I like. Today I spent a lot of time shoveling my driveway. I did it in the morning and then it kept snowing and I had to do it again in the afternoon. The good thing is that I never really feel very cold when I'm shoveling snow. I like to shovel snow and mow the lawn because I can count that as my exercise for the day. I was supposed to be at work but I didn't go. Summer didn't feel very well, and I really didn't want to have to drive to the airport before the roads were clear. I'm sure I'll have to at some point this winter, but I didn't feel like it today. I got to go to Essie and Summer's school Christmas concert since I stayed home. It was cute, I got pictures of them in their Santa hats before they left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CUTE! Please drive carefully.
i miss snow. but then again i'm in sotex where it doesn't exist so i don't have to deal with the negative aspects of it. essie and summer look like jolly lil elves.
I am so glad I am not shovelling snow.
Post a Comment