righteous lil dude representin timmy d up there in utah...i love that
Seeing those pictures makes me want to get on a plane and head north again.
Sinjin is a doll. What fun to have a little buddy to hang out with. : )
Those were some cute pics. I miss him. I would like to see him, even if he told me "don't look at me!"
I'm glad Summer did well. And Sinjin is adorable.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
righteous lil dude representin timmy d up there in utah...i love that
Seeing those pictures makes me want to get on a plane and head north again.
Sinjin is a doll. What fun to have a little buddy to hang out with. : )
Those were some cute pics. I miss him. I would like to see him, even if he told me "don't look at me!"
I'm glad Summer did well. And Sinjin is adorable.
Post a Comment