Monday, September 1, 2008
Stormy Weather
Wow, September sure came in with a roar here in Utah. It was windy and rainy with lightning pretty much from the late afternoon until now (about 12:00 on Monday). And it got cold. But I don't think our nice end of summer is over for good, we should warm back up by tomorrow. I was at work last night watching the lightning, as I read "Sense and Sensibility", and it was pretty impressive. We had to stop the ramp employees from going outside about every half hour due to lightning, but I still left by 9:30 so nothing was too delayed. I like working in Operations, about half of the time no one is talking on the radio so I can sit there and read. Pretty nice. Well, I gotta go call my mom. Today is her birthday. Love you, Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
(Response to comment on Crammedinheaven)
The U asked me for a portfolio and some models of bindings. It doesn't mean much but at least I made the first cut. I actually wouldn't mind moving to Utah. I'd rather be close to family, and Utah does have many redeeming virtues despite its flaws. Mostly I am anxious to leave this dirty place full of dirty people.
p.s. This is Tim not Amy. She never signs out.
If you look like a nerd I look like a nerd. My shorts are all knee length. Though maybe the running "skort" might be shorter. Probably is and that's why I always feel stupid wearing it.
Post a Comment