Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009






Christmas Eve is finally here (according to the kids; I think it came really quickly). I had to work from 5-9:45 tonight so we opened pj's before I left and took a few pictures. Then I got to work and they sent me home after half an hour :) Usually I wouldn't want to leave because it takes me an hour each way to get to work, but tonight I was cool with it. I got to have our traditional ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. Then we read from the Bible while the kids acted out the story with some little wooden figures. It is awesome to be home and ready for bed by 10:00 on Christmas Eve.

4 comments:

Angie said...

They're so crazy. That's why we love them.

Glad you got to be home. 8]

Elena said...

Like your hair. Is that a perm? Glad you got to be home.

Amber Faull said...

It's not a perm, I used a three-barrelled curling iron.

4sweetboys1princess said...

cute PJ's!