Thursday, December 17, 2009

We Went Out Last Night

I was thinking of the Kenny Chesney song when I wrote that title. Of course my experience was completely different from the song. When I say "we" I mean me, Matt, and the kids. And we didn't go to a bar, we went to the dinosaur museum and then to have ice cream at Thanksgiving Point. I'll miss that place when we move (which isn't for over a year so I can go many more times). They have real reindeer there, they're pretty cute. I haven't posted anything for a while because I was waiting until I had some sort of cute picture, but I haven't liked any pictures I've taken lately. I think it's time soon for a new camera. My camera hasn't changed, but I've been comparing my pictures to those of my family and friends lately, and that makes mine look a little sad.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh goodness, once you start the "I need a better camera" business, there's no satisfying it!! :-)

Zach O. said...

i totally started singing the kenny chesney song to myself when i saw your title.

Liz said...

Where will you guys be moving to? I would have been happy to see a picture of a real live reindeer!

Angie said...

Post the pics anyway. And play around with the settings you've got. Quality cameras are a big deal. But my photography teacher showed us some amazing shots he took on silly little cheapo point and shoots. Not wasting any $ on developing. Maybe just on batteries.