Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Almost Christmas






Today I finished my shopping, except for the batteries I just realized I need. Wal-Mart wasn't even very crowded, so it wasn't bad, except when Sinjin told the employee that she should go home and leave him alone. He was playing with a kid-size snow shovel and she told him to put it back. He wasn't hurting it so I kind of felt the same way:) Right now Matt is reading Harry Potter to the girls and Sinjin wanted me to take a few pictures of him. I also have a couple of him with a snowman he built.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Sinj ... that is an awesome snowman.


You still have the little red hearts on your tree. 8] If I could ever find them again (I look) I'd paint you some more.

Chrissy said...

I've a adopted a few sayings from my new nieces and nephews. "Don't talk me" said from Winnie when she's about to do something she knows she shouldn't. And now, "Go home and leave me alone" to people who tell me what to do. :-)

Merry Christmas, Faulls! We sure wish ya'll could hang out with us... but you get the pretty white snow.

Elena said...

Great snowman Sinjin. And you can come play with snow shovels at my house any time. Especially along a certain driveway or sidewalk. :)