Monday, January 18, 2010
First Blog Entry of the Year
I haven't blogged much lately, it's because I haven't taken any pictures. We took a fun trip down to San Antonio between Christmas and New Years. Chrissy helped us get our first family pictures in about six years. I need to figure out how to get those so I can put them on here. Matt's brothers, Wayne and Jason, came home from Afghanistan for a couple of weeks. It was good to see them. The kids loved having Uncle Wayne stay at our house. And he got engaged to his girlfriend, Des, who I think is great. Matt and I had a fun date night on Saturday. That only happens about once every couple of months so it's blog worthy. One of his old college roommates, Todd, has tickets to the Jazz from his company and invited us to go along with him and his wife. We got to have a nice dinner and then go to the game. Not that I'm a Jazz fan, but it was still fun:) Matt and I are doing pretty well with our goal to get into better shape. It wasn't a New Year's Resolution because we started in November. Matt is especially doing well. He's lost about 25 pounds and is training for a Marathon. I'm just exercising more often and for longer each time. Gotta make sure I can continue to wear all my clothes, cuz I can't afford new ones:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can send you the pics if you want? Just need your email address...
I keep meaning to send them. I guess part of me thought you could get them from FB but then they probably wouldn't be the same resolution? I didn't compress them or optimize for web publishing or anything, though.
What a blah day. So tired and I have no excuse to be. Unmotivated to do anything. I don't want to buy new clothes. Going up is no fun at all. But I need to. 8[
Weird, I got a mailer daemon for that address.... mamfaull@msn.com? Is that right?
Sorry, Amber, I think I was supposed to forward those pics when Chrissy emailed them to me.
Post a Comment