Friday, January 22, 2010

Photo Shoot





There's a lady in my ward, Lauren Brooke, who has her own line of makeup. A couple months ago she recruited several women in the ward to be "models" for her website. She just brought me a CD of the pictures and here are a few that I thought were okay. I won't be winning America's Next Top Model any time soon, but it was kinda fun.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

"Okay"?? I guess we're all critical of ourselves, but you're gorgeous, Amber!

Chrissy said...

All fabulous pictures... that first one is gorgeous!!

Elena said...

So beautiful.

Angie said...

Hey very blonde sis! I like all of them. Though I think the second one is my favorite.

Kara said...

Looking good, and I don't think it is the makeup!

4sweetboys1princess said...

you look the same as in high school :) that's a compliment by the way