Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Typical February

Not too many interesting things going on at the Faull house lately. The girls have been going to school, doing fine. Essie decided to try out choir and thinks it's okay, but not terribly thrilling. Summer has been learning gymnastics at home and patiently waiting for me to sign her up for a class. I am proud to report that Sinjin has done much better in Primary lately. He's such a sweet little guy, I'm pretty sure his motivation to be reverent is to not make his mom sad. I've been working a few days a week and Matt is still getting in great shape for OCS in August. Tim graduates from Basic Training this week. I think (hope) he'll like AIT better. Charlie got some good news yesterday, a thumbs up from BYU. He's such a smart kid and worked really hard at school so it's no suprise that he got in. The weather this month has been pretty mild, but I'm still anxious for spring. Anyway, that's about it, I just didn't want the month to go by without writing anything.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like a house full of busy bees. Still like hearing about it even if it's not super OUT of the ordinary.