Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Question and Answer

I've read lots of question lists lately and haven't done any of them myself, but I quite enjoy reading what other people say. Anyway, I decided to do this one from Chrissy's and Angie's blog because the questions are kind of unusual and quirky.

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair, it just makes sense to start at the top.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Dark blue and it says Philmont on it. That means that it's 14 years old because that's when I went to Philmont with my family. I still love it though.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I should hope so since he's my husband:) So, the answer is yes.

4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? I feel pretty good. I exercised and stretched today and that always helps.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? Looks like the closest red object is a suitcase.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It was Sunday night and I dreamt all night that I was at work and couldn't find any seats for people with buddy passes. I had this dream because Matt gave a co-worker a buddy pass, which is really hard to use in the summer, and I knew I'd have to look for all kinds of flights and routing to get this person home.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? No, I haven't gone any further than my yard.

9. What are you craving right now? Raspberries

10. Do you floss? Almost every day, I admit missing it a few times. But I really love to brush my teeth.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory"-that's what popped into my mind because they were always having cabbage soup at the beginning when they were poor.

12. Are you emotional? I'm not a robot, but I'm also not a drama queen.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not that I remember.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I bite it with my lips but not my teeth. Does that make sense?

15. Do you like your hair? I like the color, and I like it when I take time to style it.

16. Do you like yourself? I like myself in general, but I definitely have room for improvement.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes, if he's paying.

18. What are you listening to right now? I'm in the basement so I mostly hear the air conditioner goin' strong.

19. Were your parents strict? No, but I think they expected a lot from us and I didn't want to disappoint them, so I rarely did anything "naughty".

20. Would you go sky diving? Absolutely!

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes.

22. Have you met a celebrity? Yes, working at the airport is a good place to see celebrities. Marie Osmond is very nice.

23. Do you rent movies often? Not lately. I used to work at Hollywood Video so I got to watch them for free. Now I watch more tv than movies.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in right now? No.

25. How many countries have you visited? Sadly, I have only been to Canada and Mexico.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, but not for a long time.

27. Ever been on a train? Not many, but I've been on a Thomas replica.

28. Brown or white eggs? I like the look of brown eggs, but they're always more expensive so I buy the white ones.

29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yes, thanks Ang:)

30. Do you use chap stick? I would never survive without it.

31. Do you own a gun? No, but I think Matt has one.

32. Can you use chop sticks? No

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Matt will be home kinda late because he's playing volleyball, so mostly my three kids.

34. Are you too forgiving? Can you be too forgiving?

35. Ever been in love? Yes, and most recently with my hubby, so that's good. I was reading that again and it sounded kind of weird. What I mean is that I was (or thought I was) in love a few times before Matt, but now it's just him:)

36. What are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? I don't know. I should know.

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, they're delish.

38. Last time you cried? Yesterday

39. What was the last question you asked? "Do you know where Sinjin is?"

40. Favorite time of the year? Spring, summer, and fall, and about two weeks of winter.

41. Do you have any tattoos? No.

42. Are you sarcastic? Not often.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I have to tell the truth and say yes. I know it's rated R, but every once in a while I ignore the rating if I think the movie looks really good.

44. Ever walked into a wall? No, but I sometimes trip while walking up stairs.

45. Favorite color(s)? I love blue and white together, and I love yellow.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Only in jest, and very lightly.

47. Is your hair curly? Oh, how I wish it was.

48. What was the last CD you bought? Taylor Swift-Fearless

49. Do looks matter? A little

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? It depends on the type of cheating, are we talking board games or spouse?

51. Is your phone bill sky high? No, thanks again Angie.

52 Do you like your life right now? Yes, but I would like it better if I knew where Matt will be working in a month.

53. Do you sleep with the T.V. on? If Matt is home, then yes. The only thing I like about him going on trips is to go to sleep with no tv on.

54. Can you handle the truth? Sure

55. Do you have good vision? I have excellent vision, just got my drivers license renewed and they said it was good.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Not really, some people are a little annoying, but I don't hate them.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Matt calls me a couple times a day usually, and I like to talk to my family since we live far away from eachother. But I'm not the type to be on my cell phone everywhere I go.

58. The last person you held hands with? That would actually be Sinjin.

59. What are you wearing? Black knee length shorts and a t-shirt.

60.What is your favorite animal? I love horses and I wish I could have one. I would also probably have a dog if I wasn't allergic to them.

61. Where was your profile picture taken? At a museum in Boston.

62. Can you hula hoop? Yes, but I'm no expert.

63. Do you have a job? Yes, but I don't work many hours anymore. The darn economy has definitely affected the airline industry.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Groceries

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, quite a few times. Most recently I crawled through a window to look at a house that was almost done being built.

4 comments:

Angie said...

#20 ARE YOU KIDDING?

I would comment on more but I think I will go to bed now. Have felt icky all day due to some sort of strange stomach bug.

Elena said...

I miss you.

Chrissy said...

I totally forgot to comment on these when I read them the first time... but my favorite one was your last question you asked: do you know where sinjin is? :)

Kara said...

We need to get together again, I learned some new things - I always thought you did have a tattoo! Just kidding, not in a million years!