I got back from Dallas yesterday where I got to see Paul McCartney live. It was amazing! It actually brought tears to my eyes when he came out on stage. I couldn't believe I was really seeing Paul McCartney, one of The Beatles! I know it's silly, but I really feel like he's been a part of my life for many years. I've listened to his music, watched his movies, watched his videos and countless shows about him - and there he was, in the same room as me. Paul is still a great performer, I can't belive he's 67 years old. He has so much energy, and he sounds the same as always. Obviously he looks a bit older, but great for being almost 70. Matt and I both cried when he paid tribute to John and George. I also really enjoyed all the talking in between songs, he's very funny and charming. I thank my dad and Tim for exposing me to The Beatles' music that I love so much. As for the pictures, I can either get Matt with his eyes closed or with a smile, never both:)
Friday, August 21, 2009
Sir Paul McCartney
I got back from Dallas yesterday where I got to see Paul McCartney live. It was amazing! It actually brought tears to my eyes when he came out on stage. I couldn't believe I was really seeing Paul McCartney, one of The Beatles! I know it's silly, but I really feel like he's been a part of my life for many years. I've listened to his music, watched his movies, watched his videos and countless shows about him - and there he was, in the same room as me. Paul is still a great performer, I can't belive he's 67 years old. He has so much energy, and he sounds the same as always. Obviously he looks a bit older, but great for being almost 70. Matt and I both cried when he paid tribute to John and George. I also really enjoyed all the talking in between songs, he's very funny and charming. I thank my dad and Tim for exposing me to The Beatles' music that I love so much. As for the pictures, I can either get Matt with his eyes closed or with a smile, never both:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so happy for you. We all know how you love him. I'm glad you got to go.
looks like good times...amazing that he can still put on such a great show.
Why didn't I get a call?? I live in the Dallas area. You would rather see Paul than me?? LOL
Looking at the Beatles Rock Hero game. RIDICULOUSLY expensive 'cause you have to get the guitar and drums to go along with it. But wouldn't it be fun?
Post a Comment