A while ago Matt had to take the kids to work with him, and he decided to have Essie write an essay while they were there. She got to pick her own topic and this is exactly how she wrote it:
A S.A. on what you shood not do wen you are griving a car
1. You shood not be reeding a book
2. You shood not be taking a nap
3. You shood not be playing the xbox 360
4. You shood not be feeding your pet dog
5. You shood not be woching tv
6. You shood not be eating sumthing
7. You shood not play football
8. You shood not be talking on the phone
9. You shood not be wrking on a progekt
10. You shood not be changing cloths
11. You shood not be looking out the windo
12. You shood not be lisning to music
13. You shood not be writing a S.A.
I'm also posting a few pictures of the kids at the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. We've gone lots of times over the past few years, but I usually forget my camera.
3 comments:
Well. That is just awesome.
The shark picture reminds me of a t-shirt shop we saw driving to the beach Saturday. The entrance was a HUGE. I mean HUGE shark's mouth.
I wonder if I could find a picture of it online. We were too tired on the way back. Plus it was then on the wrong side of the road.
Not the best pic. But here is an example of the place I was talking about.
http://www.anythingfiberglass.com/photo0015.htm
I took me awhile to figure out what "S. A." Was. Cute! I kept thinking San Antonio. Funny thing is I have seen people driving and doing most of those things.
This SA could become has famous "About Land and Water".
Post a Comment