Essie's birthday is this Saturday and her choice for celebrating the day was to go to Lagoon and bring along her friend Nick. We had lots of fun there last summer so we were all excited to go (and I was excited to not have to plan a big party). Lagoon did not disappoint, it was an awesome day. We all loved the rides, no one got sick, no one complained about being tired or hot. It was really fun! Sinjin's favorite ride is still Bulgy the Whale, but he went on lots of other ones too. Matt and I have always enjoyed rides so we took turns taking Essie on the ones Sinjin is too small for. Summer and Nick were pretty darn brave, but not quite at Essie's level. She is a total daredevil, and this year she's tall enough to go on any ride she wants. Our only complaint is that the water in Lagoon A Beach is freezing! Even though it was a hot day we were all shivering and didn't really stay in the water park area very long.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Essie's Birthday at Lagoon
Essie's birthday is this Saturday and her choice for celebrating the day was to go to Lagoon and bring along her friend Nick. We had lots of fun there last summer so we were all excited to go (and I was excited to not have to plan a big party). Lagoon did not disappoint, it was an awesome day. We all loved the rides, no one got sick, no one complained about being tired or hot. It was really fun! Sinjin's favorite ride is still Bulgy the Whale, but he went on lots of other ones too. Matt and I have always enjoyed rides so we took turns taking Essie on the ones Sinjin is too small for. Summer and Nick were pretty darn brave, but not quite at Essie's level. She is a total daredevil, and this year she's tall enough to go on any ride she wants. Our only complaint is that the water in Lagoon A Beach is freezing! Even though it was a hot day we were all shivering and didn't really stay in the water park area very long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is this the big 8? I can't believe it. She's a cute one. Hope she has a great day on Saturday.
Happy Birthday, Essie! We would have LOVED to have been there. Give her a big hug for us :)
Meant to comment before and I didn't. (That is a problem with getting new posts through Google Reader.) I am still so bummed that due to dumb timing/planning/packing we weren't all there. Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment