Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Attempt Another Haircut



A few days ago I walked into the kitchen and found Summer acting very suspiciously. Then I noticed she was holding a pair of scissors in one hand and hiding her other hand. I made her show me what it was and that's when I realized she had cut some of her hair. Luckily it was in the front so I just gave her bangs. I think they look pretty cute on her. Hopefully I won't get any ideas and cut my own hair. I've been growing my bangs out for over a year, but I always tend to cut them on a whim. I must resist!

7 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

VERY CUTE!!! : )

Angie said...

Naughty Summer! But it did turn out well ...

jen said...

It looks cute. Luckily, my kids have not tried that, but Andrew may be the one that does it.

Tim said...

Bangs can be an all right thing or a bad thing, it depends (if anyone is interested in my opinion). But never a perm. If there is any advice I would give to all women everywhere, it would be: never get a perm.

But if anyone reading this just got a perm, I'm sure it looks okay on you this time.

Inger-Lis said...

Tim,
I had a couple of perms. One was rather cute, one just looked like a messed up afro, and I don't think I will ever make that mistake again.

At any rate, Summer is becoming quite a beautiful young lady. I think the bangs look good.

4sweetboys1princess said...

Cute! I cut Alanna's hair but not the boys. I wish I knew how.

Liz said...

Yep, we are going to find out the gender of the baby, none of this surprise stuff for us!