My house smells so good today. I've got a pumpkin candle going, and we made pumpkin and apple pies for tomorrow's Thanksgiving dinner. Essie, Summer and Sinjin were excited to help. This always starts off well and then ends up with me being annoyed because the kids can't keep their fingers out of things. Oh well, it's still fun.
I got tagged by my sister-in-law, Amy. So here are 6 random things about me. I'm not tagging anyone else in particular because Amy already tagged most the people that read my blog :)
1. I no longer watch TV shows if they're not recorded on my DVR. I really don't like commercials.
2. I vaccuum my house almost every day. I'm not a neat freak, I go two weeks without cleaning my bathroom sometimes, but I really don't like crumbs and other things on my floor.
3. I almost always cheat and read the end of a book after I've read only the first few chapters. It doesn't ruin it for me because there's still a lot of details that I don't know.
4. I love not wearing shoes. I think grass feels so good under my feet. I would even go barefoot to stores and other places if it wouldn't get my feet so dirty, and possibly diseased.
5. I really like my blond hair and am always worried it will start to turn dark one day. Now that I'm in my thirties and have already had kids I don't worry as much. This doesn't mean I don't like dark hair on other people, I just want my own to be blond.
6. When I'm driving alone I like to sing along with the radio and pretend I'm auditioning for American Idol. I don't even like the show, but I think it would be cool if I could sing amazingly well and then get discovered.
6 comments:
Your pies are prettier than mine. My strawberry rhubarb exploded. At least it should still be yummy. Hopefully my coconut cream will turn out well. And you wouldn't be Amber with dark hair.
Cute pics! I couldn't think of anything random that wasn't boring. I post about dumb random stuff all the time anyway.
Your pies look awesome! I'm especially impressed with your apple pie. I see you found Grandma's pilgrims that now belong to you. I bet you miss the days of Thanksgiving at her house. Those little pilgrims can always be a reminder of those "good times" as Zach would say. The kids look like they are having such fun. Wish I could have been there to join in the fun. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Your girls are so beautiful, and I can't get over how much they look like you!
Your pies look fabulous. Happy Thanksgiving!
i like how sinj is looking into that bowl like he's got some serious business to do with it...does look like good times.
Hi! I found your link on Angie's blog that I found on facebook. It's been a long time. How are you all doing? I have a blog too, if you are interested. It is ubergeeksworld.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment