Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful List

I was reading through an old journal I wrote when I was a teenager and found a list of things I was thankful for then. I thought I should do an updated version. Quite a few things are still the same. This list is not necessarily in order of the most important, it's just whatever comes to my head.

*My testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ
*The knowledge I have about why we're here on this Earth and what happens afterwards
*My husband who adores me
*My three beautiful kids
*My wonderful parents and siblings
*Freedom to choose how I will worship, what I want to do, where I will live, etc.
*A healthy body
*A great extended family and cool in-laws
*A safe and beautiful place to live
*Good books to read
*An education
*Flowers
*Friends who are still my friends even though I'm terrible about keeping in touch
*The United States of America
*Good music
*My job, especially each time I can get on a plane for free
*My favorite TV shows (I know I shouldn't be so grateful for these, but it's my favorite way to relax)
*Good smelling lotion
*Yummy food
*Nice clothes and shoes
*Mountains, specifically hiking there in the summer or fall
*Humor (I love to laugh)
*Playing fun games with the fam
*Victoria magazine (This is a funny one from the old list in my journal)

1 comment:

4sweetboys1princess said...

I laughed when I read the lotion one- that is the main thing I remember about being your roommate.