I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog. This time it's not because I can't think of anything to write, it's because every spare minute the last couple of weeks has been spent painting or cleaning. Matt and I are hoping to sell our house soon but it needed a little sprucing up first. Mainly, we are painting everywhere, every door and baseboard and wall. Quite a task, but it's looking amazing. The hardest part for me is not the painting but having the house in such chaos since we have to move everything before we can paint. It will be worth it, right? Essie had another belt test a couple of weeks ago. Now she is in the advanced class with the blue gi. It's pretty awesome watching her as she learns more and more. Kinda makes me want to learn karate:)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I'm So Behind
I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog. This time it's not because I can't think of anything to write, it's because every spare minute the last couple of weeks has been spent painting or cleaning. Matt and I are hoping to sell our house soon but it needed a little sprucing up first. Mainly, we are painting everywhere, every door and baseboard and wall. Quite a task, but it's looking amazing. The hardest part for me is not the painting but having the house in such chaos since we have to move everything before we can paint. It will be worth it, right? Essie had another belt test a couple of weeks ago. Now she is in the advanced class with the blue gi. It's pretty awesome watching her as she learns more and more. Kinda makes me want to learn karate:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love seeing pictures of Essie. And ... isn't it amazing how we're always motivated to spruce up before selling? Too bad it's much less likely to get done when you're going to LIVE in the house and enjoy it.
Or so we keep telling Dad.
Where are you moving to?
It makes me sad to even think that you won't be 7 minutes down the road. Even though I never see you, I like knowing that you are there.
For one year we will just rent a house nearby. Then in June of 2011 we will go wherever Matt is stationed in the Army.
it does seem weird to think of y'all not living up in utah. chrissy and i are watching long way down, we're on episode 6 i think...i like it. i enjoy the way they talk, and not just their accents...they make me want to say "brilliant" and "fantastic" more often. but my favorite quote thus far is "the donkeys were just plodding along...acting like they don't give a d*mn...i really like them." (ewan said it in ethiopia)
Post a Comment