Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter Pics...Just a Wee Bit Late





There's a Scottish lady in my Relief Society that gives lessons and never fails to say "wee bit" and "lassies". I love it. Anyway, these are definitely late, but I want them for when I make my blog book. I'm still painting and cleaning like crazy. I really hope we'll be done this weekend.

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

when you see her in church you should say "top o' the mornin' to ya!"

the kiddos look so cute! I love sinj's hawk!

Elena said...

So cute. I love Essy making a face in between bunk bed slats in Summer's picture.

Angie said...

I forgot to comment once I got home yesterday ... I totally saw these pics in my google reader while I was as school. And they made me happy. 8]

aubrie said...

i just love your kids! elena already mentioned it, but essie's little face poking in the top of summer's pic cracks me up! i showed it to winnie and she said, "essie come to my house please!" i agree! :)

Charlene said...

Very cute lad and lassies! I'm a wee bit late commenting on this blog post.