Monday, October 27, 2008
What to talk about?
So, I never really know what to write about unless I've had a picture-worthy event happen in my life. Nothing much going on the last week or so, besides going to work, watching kids, cleaning the house. It hasn't been a bad week, just nothing exciting. We did buy a new dining room table and chairs that I really like, but it had to be ordered so we don't have it yet. It's quite a bit bigger than our old one so there will be room for Sinjin to sit with us. Right now he's still in a high chair. The weather has been great for this time of year, which makes me very happy. Even Halloween should be fairly warm. I really dread the cold coming. I don't want to be cold. I think I need to move, except that I love a lot of other things about Utah. What I need is a lot of money so that I can live in some tropical place in the winter:) I hate when people write lol when they're joking about something, but maybe my little smiley faces are annoying too. Actually, they can't be as annoying as lol. Sorry if any of you write that or text it, I just can't stand it. It's almost as bad as when people say "I could care less" when they really mean they couldn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know why we are friends. I completely agree with LOL and "could care less." Oh, and dethaw. :)
LOL-That was good. :) But what if I could care less?
I'm excited for you to get a new dining room set! (I originally typed "dinging room set". Oops! Hope that isn't a prediction. :) I'll make you a new quilted table runner for it.
ooh i am excited to see your new dining room!
Hey Amber, totally agree with LOL, seems like phrases like it have taken over with all the texting world. Do the younger generation even know how to write full words and sentences anymore?
Post a Comment