We went up Provo Canyon today to go hiking. It was so pretty, I just love fall. We hiked to Stewart Falls, which is the beginning of the hike to the top of Mt. Timpanogas. The kids did awesome, even Sinjin walked all but about three minutes without any complaint. Matt complained a little, because he wanted to be watching football, but at least he was there. In a few years we'll take the kids all the way to the top of the trail. That's about 11 miles each way, so it'll probably be about five more years before they can handle it. Matt and I did that hike a few times before we had kids and it's really cool. My favorite time was when Tim went with us and had a sweet ride down the glacier.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Hiking
We went up Provo Canyon today to go hiking. It was so pretty, I just love fall. We hiked to Stewart Falls, which is the beginning of the hike to the top of Mt. Timpanogas. The kids did awesome, even Sinjin walked all but about three minutes without any complaint. Matt complained a little, because he wanted to be watching football, but at least he was there. In a few years we'll take the kids all the way to the top of the trail. That's about 11 miles each way, so it'll probably be about five more years before they can handle it. Matt and I did that hike a few times before we had kids and it's really cool. My favorite time was when Tim went with us and had a sweet ride down the glacier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Fun. I miss S, S, and S. I feel like I haven't seen them in forever. Of course, you and Matt, too.
this appears to be another case of good times.
Love hiking! Great pictures.
I loved seeing the fall colors in the pics! I enjoyed seeing my cute kids and grandkids the most, however. What a fun time. Oh, how I miss the fall season down here in Texas. It just isn't the same.
Hey Amber! Pictures are great, looks beautiful, but I almost couldn't see Matt in that Camo coat! Ha ha, hope you are all well.
HOW did I not find this earlier??? Your kids are beautiful!! Yay for blogging!
Hey, I saw your comment on Jessica's blog so now I am stalking you. Your kids are cute!
Shara
Post a Comment