Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo!






Halloween is awesome! We had a fun day; starting with a parade at the school, then Halloween parties and then trick-or-treating. It rained on us but it was so warm that it was still very pleasant. It's fun to be out at night with all the cute kids running around and everyone being so friendly. I love Halloween. If you can't tell from the pictures, Essie is Frankenstein, Summer is a cheerleader, Sinjin is Eeyore, and I just wanted an excuse to wear my favorite hat. I also forgot to fix the red eye on my pictures so if you look at them close up it looks very spooky and Halloween-ish:) It would have been more fun if Matt had been here, but he's in Park City for an Army Training weekend.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Dude, Essie looks scary. And Summer & Sinjin look cute. Glad you had fun!

Charlene said...

What cute trick or treaters! Wish they could have rung my doorbell. I'm glad you had a fun day and that the schools up there still let kids be kids with Halloween parades, parties and such.

Zach O. said...

looks like good times...the lighting mcqueen crocs really top off the eeyore stume quite well.

aubrie said...

cute! the pic of sinjin is so funny, that is the happiest little eeyore i've ever seen :)