Sunday, July 22, 2012

Elitch Gardens...Take Two

On Friday I survived Elitch Gardens with just me and four kids. Actually, I did more than survive, it was really fun. Matt wasn't going to be able to take a day off of work for about a month, and I refuse to go to an amusement park on a Saturday (waiting in lines for hours is not my idea of fun), so we let Essie invite her friend to go with us. It was hot, but the lines weren't bad, and the kids behaved very well. I didn't get to ride any roller coasters because Sinjin wasn't going anywhere close to one of those death traps:), but we went on lots of other fun rides.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! Before you know it they will be at BYU with mine :) At least I hope so!
Miss you Amber!