Sunday, March 4, 2012

Front Room

It has taken six months, but we finally got the last room in the house decorated. This room was inspired by our Arnold Friberg painting of George Washington. We got copies of The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution framed and tried to find other patriotic pieces. We still need a few little knick-knacks, but at least we have the furniture.
Matt and I each picked a nice comfy chair to sit in and it made me laugh when they were delivered and I saw them next to each other. Matt's is enormous. He has the "papa bear" chair and I have the "mama bear" chair.:)
One of my greatest wishes has come true. I finally have a piano! Actually, it's a keyboard, which I have decided is even better. We just didn't have any room for one in our old house. But now there is space and, thanks to a tax refund, we had the money. Yeah!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Looks awesome. I'm excited for you guys!