Wayne and Des got married yesterday. I didn't actually get to see it because I couldn't find anyone to watch the kids during the sealing. But Matt got to see it and I'm sure it was nice. They were married in the Draper temple, which is beautiful. We waited outside and then did pictures. It was a good day... until I got sick last night:(
4 comments:
I'm sorry you got sick.
No post about your birthday?
It's so good to see some pictures of you guys! Is it true ya'll will be coming for a visit this month some time?
Ang, my birthday wasn't very exciting, so no blog. I was only sick for one night so it wasn't a big deal. Chrissy, we are planning a visit the middle of August. Just for a few days, but we're excited!
But it was exciting if it was your birthday. Just something to say HEY! I've been around for ... 34 years?
And yeah. Coming RIGHT WHEN I HAVE TO START BACK TO WORK! Great timing. Better than nothing, I guess.
Post a Comment