Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sinjin's 5th





My little guy is 5 years old today. He's still as cuddly and loving as when he was a baby, so I'm a lucky mama. I really am blessed to have this little son. He makes me laugh and smile countless times daily. He loves his family, karate, Batman, Spongebob, friends, chocolate, and so many other things. Sometimes I'll hear him in his room and he's singing some song by The Beatles or The Killers (his two favorites) and I can't believe he's big enough to know the words. Today we went to the zoo and had a fun family outing, and Sinjin didn't even ask us to pick him up. He really is a big boy now. But he told me this morning that he'll still be my little fella, we just won't tell Dad:)

3 comments:

Zach O. said...

i can't believe it has been five years since we came up there when the lil fella was born. he is quite the lil dude...happy b-day to sinj.

Chrissy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY lil' Fella!

Kara said...

Happy birthday Sinjin! He sure is a cute little fella Amber, I hope he will always be your "little" boy :)