Friday, June 26, 2009

Unexpected Fun




Last night I took the kids to a little fun center in Lehi called Liberty Land. I've seen it from I-15 and always thought it looked kinda lame, but it turned out to be really fun. It was especially nice because it was free (we got an invite from a realtor friend of ours). It was perfect weather, hardly any lines and lots of fun little rides. Sinjin was much braver than I thought he would be, based on how scared he was last summer at Lagoon. He even liked going with me on the roller coaster. It was one of those times when you see your kids with such joy on their faces, and it just makes you smile. Matt came for the last hour or so and took the kids on the bumper boats, which was cool because then he got soaked instead of me:) Too bad I didn't get a picture of Essie, she was too busy riding the roller coaster.

No comments: