Monday, June 1, 2009

Silly Sinjin



Matt and I were looking through my blog a few days ago and noticed that Sinjin has a silly face in almost every picture. If he knows a camera is on him then he just can't resist the crazy faces. I found him about half an hour ago on my bed asleep with some of Matt's socks on his arms and legs. That's what happens when I sort the clean laundry and then leave it on my bed. Sinjin is such a great little guy, he makes me laugh every day:)

4 comments:

Angie said...

What a goof. See you soon.

Amy said...

That sock picture is too hilarious! Clara's super excited to see her cousins again (btw, she really wants to go swimming with you guys so you might want to bring your suits).

Amber Faull said...

You should've seen him in Primary at the pulpit exclaiming to his subjects in his best Mussolini impersonation: "I like paper! I like puppies!"

Zach O. said...

lil dude just makes me laugh...i'm excited to see y'all. good times.