Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm a blogging slacker


I'm not sure why I haven't written anything yet this month, I haven't been any busier than usual. Actually, as of yesterday I only work part-time now. I'm so excited! I love May, it's finally warm and everything is turning green. I've mowed my lawn twice now and some time this week I'm going to plant flowers. Today I took the kids to the Thanksgiving Point gardens and then to the pool. Huh, that sounds like a lot of sun exposure for one day. Oops. (How come nice tanned skin can't be good for us?) I was going to take some pictures to add to the blog, but Matt took my camera with him to Albuquerque. Oh well, we'll be going to the gardens lots more times. Hopefully Matt will get some cool pictures to add to his D-list celebrity collection.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Call me and we can go together. I wish a good tan were healthy, too.

Zach O. said...

i went swimming for the first time in like 3 or 4 years the other day. but it was at night...so no sun exposure.