Matt's youngest brother, Jason, got married on Saturday. His new wife is named Sara-Beth. I've only met her twice now, but she seems really cool. She's a brave girl to marry a soldier leaving for Afghanistan in a couple of months. They were married at the Salt Lake City temple and it was a gorgeous day for the middle of March. We all had lots of fun and I was happy for lots of picture opportunities.
3 comments:
How smokin' are you? 3 kids later and you can still wear the same bridesmaid dress from almost 12 years ago. You look great. And your kids are adorable.
I was thinking the same thing as Elena, only I was also thinking how great Elena was to pick such beautiful dresses that we'd still like to wear! : ) Great pics.
They are cute (and so are you and Matt). I love Summer's bangs.
Post a Comment