Oops, forgot to post the whole month of August. A quick recap: The kids went back to school on August 2nd. It seems really early, but they were pretty much ready to end their summer break. Essie tried out and made the seventh grade volleyball team. Summer had her 10th birthday. We went to Red Lobster, she added to her beanie boo collection, and she got an adorable Calico Critters house. I had the worst allergies of my life all month. Matt took a trip to Utah for his annual fantasy football draft.
You can see from my lack of pictures that I also forgot to take pictures of school and birthdays in August. I am a slacker mom.
2 comments:
We all love you anyway.
Though we DO LOVE PICS. But I am terrible at taking them, too. Well. Of what I might take pics, I don't know. But I'm terrible at it.
1 picture is better than no pictures. Are y'all coming up to celebrate Buffy at ComicCon this weekend?
Post a Comment