Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Aspen Meadow Resort
A couple weeks ago we got a chance to go spend two days in Aspen, Colorado. The Army does marriage retreats for the soldiers and their families and, since it was in Aspen, we decided this would be a good one to attend. Most of the time there we got to do our own thing and eat free food so it was pretty awesome. The kids came too and humored me by going hiking and exploring. Aspen is as beautiful as I always thought it would be. I really love aspen trees and they were everywhere, hence the name. I told Matt maybe we should live here when we retire so we looked up home values. The average house in Aspen costs...$6 million. Well, that's not going to happen, but it was nice to visit:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment