Well, we made the move from Colorado to South Carolina about six weeks ago. I was planning to take lots of pictures on our trek across the country but, of course, didn't get any at all. It wasn't a bad drive. The hardest part of the move was definitely getting the house super clean and ready for the movers. I can only imagine how hard it would be without movers. Yuck. We really love our new house and feel pretty well settled in. We're still trying to figure out gymnastics for Summer and we haven't registered the kids for school yet, but the house feels like home. It's super hot here, but we've been loving the neighborhood pool. One of these days I will figure out how to get my smart phone pictures onto the computer because I have a bunch of good ones, but here are the pictures I have from my camera.
These are from the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia.
Sinjin's tenth birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment