Right now Matt and Essie are in Utah for their annual Apocalypse, which means they'll play the Buffy board game all night. Summer and Sinjin stayed home with me, and we didn't want them to have all the fun, so we've been busy. We've gone to parks, played games, gotten ice cream at Cold Stone, made experiments with baking soda, went on a beanie boo hunt, and some other stuff I don't recall right now. On the 4th of July we walked through the neighborhood to a good lookout point for Sky Sox fireworks. We sat around on the dirt for about an hour waiting for them to start but then the kids got bored and wanted to go home. We walked back home, got ready for bed, and right when I was about to fall asleep I heard the fireworks explosions. Turns out we have a perfect view of them from my bedroom window. So Sinjin and Summer joined me on my bed for our fireworks show. We've had fun, but we're starting to miss Essie and Matt, so it's good that they're coming home tomorrow.
1 comment:
Wow, I really should have made Summer brush her hair before taking these pictures.
Post a Comment